Cellit, a division of ePrize and a leading provider of mobile solutions, is seeking an experienced app developer to lead the team. The Mobile Applications Developer leads the entire app lifecycle from concept stage until delivery and post launch support.
- Develop native apps for Android and Apple devices.
- Deliver across the entire app life-cycle; concept, design, build, deploy, test and release to app stores.
- Standardize the platform so that the apps can deliver across multiple brands with minimal duplication effort.
- Optimize performance for apps.
- Understand requirements around functionality and translate requirements into final product.
- Work directly with clients to create a compelling user experience.
- Keep up to date on industry trends through research and by attending industry events/conferences.
Job Specifications and Competencies:
- Education: BA/BS degree in computer science or equivalent experience
- 2 years of programming in Objective C and Java
- Excellent knowledge in information architecture, human computer interaction and usability design principles
- Strong understanding of PHP, Linux (bash) and MySQL
- Passion for new consumer technology and emerging media landscape
- Ability to multi-task and good time management skills
- Excellent communication skills
ePrize is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to a policy of equal employment opportunity for all persons. ePrize recruits, employs, evaluates, and considers for promotion employees without regard to race, gender, religion, national origin, age, marital status, height, weight, medical condition or physical handicap or disability, or any other legally protected class, all as required by local, state, and/or federal